Featured Collection: Sleek Modern
9 profiles for crown, chair rail, and baseboard.
Lineal mouldings consist of solids and fingerjoint mouldings in a wide variety of species and profiles.
What we Offer
- Door and Window – Casing, Stop, Window Components, Glass Bead, Drip Cap, Brick Mould and Back Band
- Floor – Base, Base Shoe and Base Cap
- Ceiling – Crown and Cove
- Wall and Trim – Chair Rail, Panel Mould and Corners
- General Purpose – Picture Mould, Rake Mould, Handrail, Apron, Joint Mould, Lattice, Screen, Round Half Round, Quater Round, Chamfer, Astragal, S-4-S, Fillet, Lip Mould, Panel Divider, Shelf Cleat/Hook, and Skirtboard
Woodgrain Millwork can mould any standard WM profile along with any customer provided drawing. We also have the capability to create any special order needs through our in-house CAD department.
- Ponderosa Pine
- Radiata Pine
- Red Oak
- Knotty Alder
- Knotty Pine
- Raw Fingerjoint
- Primed Fingerjoint
- Finished Elegance®
- FSC® * Certified Product upon request
- Mixed trucks
- Unit quantities
- Multiple finishes
- UPC labels
- CAD capabilities / custom profile program
- Precision end trim
How is it Sold
Woodgrain Millwork is dedicated to fulfilling the needs of our customers. This means delivering the products our customers want, the quantity they want, when they need it and where they want it. We believe there is a customized solution to fit every need for our customers. Our capabilities include variable order quantities to include full containers, mixed trucks even less than truckload LTL options. For every option we provide short lead times for reserved production and competitive pricing. We work with our customers to provide our products and service at the lowest total cost of ownership.
Find us at your local Home Depot or follow the link to see a full list of locations. You can also go through our product finder and once you have found the right moulding profile follow the link to points of sale near you.See All Locations